Our HRTech SaaS client is seeking an experienced Account Director who meets the following qualifications.
- Implement and execute effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of named accounts across all divisions and regions globally.
- Build strong customer references by consistently setting realistic expectations early in each sales campaign and meeting or exceeding those expectations through successful execution of Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
- Develop an extensive knowledge base of all named accounts, including their business profile, key players, competition, application and technology footprint, buying processes, compelling events, political environment and strategies and defined “white space”.
- Build an Account Plan for each named account, keeping it up-to-date on an ongoing basis and sharing its content with virtual account team members.
- Within each named account, seek to expand and strengthen presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and identified key third parties.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate company resources to successfully execute platform sales.
- Attend and participate in customer team meetings, and communicate regularly with virtual account team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of the Platform.
- Position company to win new business within the account by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the virtual account team, as well as executive management.
- Maintain an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within CRM system (SFDC) and provide real-time visibility of such to management.
- Provide sales management with accurate and timely sales forecasts within the CRM system to ensure proper visibility of new business within organization to optimize effective resource planning.
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position solutions against them.
- Leverage and effectively communicate solutions within the accounts to broaden footprint and create new opportunities.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience in information technology market
- Previous success in handling large accounts (Global 1000) over lengthy sales campaigns (6-18 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Expert in selling methodologies and selling processes
- Experience Managing a $3M-$4M quota
- Executive level relationship selling experience
- Experience selling both product and services business solutions in a tech start- up environment
- Bachelor’s degree required- MBA a plus