Have you outgrown your current role, but phased with propositions of generating your own leads still and not having proper sales support?
So many Account Executive positions promise a step up in career, but at the end of the day you end up focusing so much on generating leads still you may as well be in an SDR role; often caused by in-proper support surrounding you.
What about that promotion? Why are there not sufficient leads given to you, so you can focus on closing?
Instead, join an organisation who have a solid sales structure, dedicated SDR’s, sales marketing teams, pre-sales and dev relations teams in place; so, you never have to cold call again. As a result of this structure, this company have seen 100% growth YoY over the past 4 years and showing no signs of slowing.
Sounds good right?
- You will play a fundamental part in expansion across the UK territory, focused purely on closing sales with new clients. No lead generation.
- Target contacts will be Engineers, so you will be conversing on a technical level.
- Sales are focused only on clients they know they can add value to. If there is doubt in being able to assist a client with achieving their goal, don’t stress trying to onboard them. You will be working only on clients you can build a long-term working relationship with.
Have you got what it takes?
- 5+ years in selling cloud, software, or platformbased solutions.
- Being 100% remote, you will be expected to be selfmotivated and hunter focused.
- Dynamic. It gets said a lot. But this being a company of ca. 200 employees, and with a rapid expansion rate be ready for change. They already have further expansion plans post-hire for the UK territory, and management opportunities available for this hire within 6-12 months.
- Being able to speak the lingo – you don’t need to be an engineer but being able to talk about different frameworks would be useful.
- An understanding within Ecomms/retail sectors hugely beneficial.
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.
+44 208 123 0192