London, United Kingdom
Circa £50k plus bonus
Circa £50k plus £15k bonus
An AI powered advertising solution for brands and agencies to use which delivers customized ad experiences across all channels. They also offer an Omnichannel Campaign Management Platform for agencies to manage the full campaign lifecycle, making the process more efficient and automating workflows saving time and money. This is the first fully self-serviced platform working through a single UI, operating end-to-end from creative build, orchestration and campaign management through to insight and analysis.
They are growing their business at an impressive rate having received $10m in series A funding last year, and want to grow the UK team covering EMEA. They currently have staff globally across the US, Israel and across Europe.
- Working with brands in activating campaigns from set up to delivery.
- Lead product demonstrations, working with multiple stakeholders in media and creative teams.
- Building relationships and educate clients on implementations, workflows and best practices.
- Deal with renewals and contract renegotiations.
- Salary circa £50k-£55k plus bonus
- Remote initially then hybrid when London office is set up (flexible)
If you are experienced in advertising and working with brands on campaign management and optimisation then we would love to hear from you!