You will be working with one of the fast growth technology services company helping some of the world’s biggest organisations leverage data and AI to make an impact. This is a unique opportunity to work with a successful and differentiated company operating in the rapidly growing data and AI space.
- You’ll be defining and executing your own business development plans – identifying, managing and closing opportunities to further expand our footprint
- Leveraging your relationship building skills to build meaningful business relationships with a variety of C-level stakeholders and other key influencers in your clients. You will need to obtain a real understanding of their business-critical issues and have value led sales conversations to articulate the impact that Data can have on their business.
- Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close, in order to ensure you meet/exceed your quarterly and annual sales target
- Maintaining accurate data and information on all your clients, current and potential
- You will be able to do this to potential prospects, as well as working with our team of Data Specialists when required, to deliver more complex and in-depth presentations
- You are a compelling communicator who believes in team work and client's interests
- You care about your clients and will always think what is best for them and the long term
- You have high standards and have always been a top performer in your career
- You have an interest (or experience) in AI and Data