Associate Director AI/ML and Lead AI/ML – Remote (EST or CST preferred)
Create a workable blueprint for an enterprise AI platform solution using deep learning with the help of a multidisciplinary team of talented engineers and driven self-learners.
Work effectively with researchers, engineers, and data implementation specialists to develop cutting-edge, elegant, and effective AI-based solutions for business problems.
Make recommendations for and put into practice best practices for coding, teamwork, and upkeep of code repositories.
Maintain the effectiveness and reactivity of AI platforms.
Transfer knowledge about the requirements in real time to the team through white board workshops and client-facing meetings.
Work in an agile environment based on the set sprint backlogs to deliver the allocated work within the specified timescales. Assist in drafting a thorough proposal with the assistance of the other engineers on the project.
Follow industry best practices for software development and coding standards in all work products and take part in their improvement to boost quality and output.
Direct, mentor, and oversee a cross-functional team of 4-6 engineers made up of AI, Full Stack, QA Automation, and DevOps engineers.
- Graduate/Ph.D. level degree in Computer Science/or other engineering discipline
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years on live industry projects at enterprise level
- Extremely strong in Python Programming, Tensor flow, Sci-kit learn, Keras, Theano, and other relevant Python Libraries for AI & Machine Learning (Scikit learn, NLTK, Scipy, etc.).
- Strong ability to manipulate data using Pandas/Numpy and other python libraries, should be able to support all data munging and cleansing activities as part of guiding and leading an AI-platform implementation team
- Experience in working in Agile methodology in a very high-performance coding environment with high level of automation. Handle on CI-CD patterns of delivery and enterprise solution that uses Microservices, API’s and Docker containers
- Ability to write SQL like queries to create new joins or data frames with a goal of framing the right business questions for the AI platform development team
- Ability to white board with clients all types of possible solutions end-to-end (front end- API’s and Back end).
Tools & Technologies
1. Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Django/Flask based API’s, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
2. Databases: MySQL or any enterprise RDBMS
3. Code Management: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
4. Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows
5. Cloud Technologies: comfortable with Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure
Must be authorized to work in US. This position is not available on a C2C basis. Currently company is not able to provide sponsorship