Are you sat in your organisation feeling more of a number than a person?
- When working in large enterprises, its easy to feel like you’re not being heard. You feel a great sense of achievement when initially employed by these key players in the tech world, but need a new challenge where you can start to thrive once again and the reins are a little more lose.
Why not work as a part of a well-structured, tight-knit sales team instead?
- when the average person spends 90,000 hours of their life working, you want to make sure it’s the right place for you. This is why culture is important – something this SaaS vendor has nailed. They have a top-down mindset, extend their core values into local communities where the employees live, offering unlimited annual leave, and have health & wellbeing budgets to keep you in tip-top shape. Have the safety of an established product that’s been around for 15 years, with a start-up feel, and collaborative/modern-working culture workspace.
Sounds good right?
- You will start your career here with extensive training, bootcamps and meeting with peers to understand specific value propositions.
- Within a year of employment expect to be training and onboarding new recruits, honing your coaching & mentoring skills.
- You’ll be opening up new opportunities for expansion with both new & existing clients and key decision makers at a mid-market level across the DACH territory.
- Manage the full sales cycle, work with Sales Engineers & support teams to manage the whole sales process, and close deals.
Have you got what it takes?
- 5+ years experience in closing deals within an enterprise SaaS vendor.
- Native German; fully fluent English
- Be comfortable establishing relationships and selling at a Clevel within the SaaS market.
- Be a team player – goes without saying a bit. Culture is something they’re pretty proud of, if you couldn’t tell.
Salary is ca. £70k with an OTE of £140k.
It can be remote based, or in office if preferred. (Central London)
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.
+44 208 123 0192