Up to £85k base with generous bonus and uncapped commission.
We are working with a financial data analytics company specialising in Credit Risk solutions. They are looking for a Credit Risk Account Director to identify areas within Partner Banks where they can embed their credit risk data and analytical tools and seek out new banks to join their platform.
- A credit risk aggregator, providing deep analyzations to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
- Offices in London and New York with over $34million in funding throughout the years.
- A well established financial data analytics company selling their SaaS solution to banks, asset managers, insurance companies and hedge funds.
-They have a novel approach to Credit Risk, have no direct competitors and are complimentary to a wide variety of credit focused roles and segments.
- A commercially focused position working on consultatively helping partner banks solve credit risk problems.
- Manage the satisfaction, success, and retention of banking clients using the products and services on offer, as well as implementation and training on these solutions.
- Looking for new business and growth opportunities, and dealing with the negotiation of new contract terms.
We are seeking someone with a Credit Risk background within a bank or FS institution, no experience in sales is necessary to thrive in this role. In fact it is more important to understand the pain points from the other side, so you can best understand how sell the benefits of their solutions.
Please do not apply if you don't have a credit risk background.