German Sales Development Representative
Are you already in an outbound sales/lead generation role wanting exposure to more of the sales cycle?
So many Sales Development roles are targeted towards one thing. Generating leads for the Account Executives.
This business want to encourage internal progression, and from day one offer you deals to close for yourself, gaining exposure to the full sales cycle. You’ll get a lot of guidance from your Account Executive to help you along the way, but ultimately, it’ll be your responsibility to close deals – which leads to a much smoother transition into your future Account Executive role!
What about the business though?
A leading workflow automation SaaS vendor, who last year acquired their closed rival and secured their place as an industry leader. They now employ over 900 people globally, have over 9,000 clients across the planet, and to date have received over $135m in funding. The majority of their business has been in the US, but over the last few years have established a huge market in Europe and continuing to dominate this territory.
What will you do?
- Target & prospect Enterprise level accounts across the DACH territory
- Working closely with internal Account Executives to schedule meetings
- Qualify product fit and suit to the client requirements
- Deliver value proposition & close deals
What do you need?
- Native German linguistic skills
- Experience in outbound calling/lead generation
- A hunterlike attitude
- Live within the London area. This is remote based, whilst going into the office once a week/fortnight
Salary is looking at £36 base. £55k OTE (uncapped.)
Please get in touch for further information on this opening:
Doug.email@example.com | +44 208 123 0192