They are a leading global full-service marketing agency working with the top names in the world, including a number of top MNCs and local companies in their clientele, spanning a range of verticals including healthcare, FMCG, and consumer electronics.
Focusing on leading innovation, they take a data-driven approach to their strategic direction while implementing and delivering captivating campaigns.
This role will be working with one of the largest and leading electronics manufacturing company in the world.
They are looking for a CRM-specialist thought leader who can lead a team of 4 individual contributors to drive customer retention and engagement strategies across various business lines on the client side.
You will craft customer journeys with success metrics built around retention and conversion. This is a client-facing role where you will engage directly with a senior marketing leader on the client-side - bringing significant influence to their marketing campaigns and strategic direction.
- Developing and implementation of customers' journeys
- Identify growth opportunities and plans
- Work with data analysts and other strategists to develop strategies
- Coach and mentor team members
- Led the CRM team when running marketing programs
- Clients management
If you are/have:
- Extensive experience in omnichannel marketing
- Ability to translate data analysis into projections and KPIs
- Experience in building test and plans to optimise CRM campaigns
- Experience with CRM platforms
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org