Are you tired of micro-management and overly complicated management/ reporting lines?
- So often you see Pre-sales sitting in large organisations as a part of an international sales team, reporting (indirectly) to *VP of Sales and wonder why, and how there isn’t a more direct route to the CxO level and the board.
*other job titles are available
What about that Manager who’s always on your back?
Instead, move into a role which offers full autonomy on your day to day work schedule, flexibility and diversity to work in numerous verticals within your territory, and a clear management route to the CEO, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering. This SaaS vendor have been around for the past 6 years, and from day one have stuck to their guns on building a hugely diverse and international culture, with a flat hierarchy so your voice will be heard.
On top of that, expect global get-togethers (once the world is reopen for business) annually, and a strong company culture – we’re talking skiing trips, the opportunity to work from one of their international offices each quarter and a culture club… (no Boy George, though.)
Sounds good right?
- You will play a fundamental part in expansion across the EMEA territory, partnering with the sales team through the sales cycle, helping them in technical focused conversations and strategy.
- You will lead all technical aspects of the sales process, through support and execute demo options directly with the client.
- Strategize with the sales team and offer suggestions and feedback to the development team to make an impact on the future of this SaaS product.
Have you got what it takes?
- 3+ years of working in a technical client facing role in a SaaS vendor
- Able to communicate through from Clevel to front line employees
- Native Spanish/Italian language skills and a prior experience working in relevant territory
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales opportunities
Salary is ca. £60k base £100k OTE
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.
+44 208 123 0192