~S$350,000 OTE (50:50)
Founded by 3 best friends who wanted to make a difference to the world, today they employ 400 people across 3 continents from more than 30 nations who together enable over 300,000 companies around the world to develop software better, smarter, and cleaner.
The Enterprise Account Executive is an evangelising role, acquiring new logos and taking on higher-revenue leads from the marketing team.
How would you like to sell something that is:
- able to make a real difference?
You will need to have the existing permanent right to work in Singapore as the company is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Recipe for success:
- Proven experience and success in B2B software sales
- Enterprise-level sales experience will be an advantage
- Experience in selling into technical teams and to CTOs
- Ability to convert hot leads into revenue
- Experience selling within the region (i.e. beyond the local market) will be highly advantageous.
Once again: Only applicants with the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship (Citizens/Permanent Residents) may be considered for the role due to local restrictions. Thank you for your understanding in advance.