French speaking Account Executive/Manager
2020 really made the world suddenly feel a lot larger, and it put a lot of distance between people. Fortunately, technology was up to the challenge, and with cutting edge remote access & conferencing tools, we started to bring everyone back together once again.
We’re currently working with one such vendor who is looking to continue their growth in the French market, employing both an Account Executive & an Account Manager to look after new & existing clients respectively.
With two roles, it is your preference if you would rather be on the hunter or farmer side of the fence. Basic responsibilities outlined below:
- Work with existing SDR & marketing teams to attend meetings with prospective clients, negotiate & close new logos.
- Participate in outreach directly, calling prospective customers who have already downloaded free trials.
- Maintain sales pipeline and generate revenue through new clients onboarded.
- Work with an existing portfolio of clients through the French market through retention, generating new revenue.
- Profile your existing customer base through your territory for up/crosssell opportunities.
- Manage a list of accounts to contact for new product releases & updates.
- Resolve inbound customer queries.
This organisation is extremely employee focused, offering well-being days every month, remote working (they eat their own cooking), monthly incentives to increase the financial take-home at the end of the year, and also annual budget for extended learning & development to every employee.
Think you fit the bill?
- Native French linguistic skills
- Client facing experience in the SaaS world
- Closing experience for AE/retention experience for AM
- Ireland/UK/Germany based
Salary on both is €90k OTE
Please get in touch if you’re interested in learning more:
+44 208 123 0192