French Account Manager
Are you in an SDR/sales position and wanting to move into a closing, or Account Management type role?
Join a company who actively promote internal progression, have a clear and defined career progression plan in place and have a genuine people centric approach to business. You'll walk straight into a proven sales team and be heavily involved in the development of French & Southern European territories.
What about the business though?
A leading workflow automation SaaS vendor, who last year acquired their closed rival and secured their place as an industry leader. They now employ over 800 people globally, have over 9,000 clients across the planet, and to date have received over $135m in funding. The majority of their business has been in the US, but over the last few years have established a huge market in Europe and continuing to dominate this territory.
What will you do?
- Drive demand by understanding your customers business’ and helping them get the best value out of the solutions.
- Generate revenue by working with the sales team to close deals with new clients – warm leads only.
- Grow accounts – retain and grow an existing portfolio of clients through cross/upselling opportunities.
What do you need?
- Native French linguistic skills
- Minimum of 23 years in a Senior SDR/Account Management role within a SaaS environment
- Hunter mindset, helping to generate new net revenue.
Salary is looking at £40-42k base. £68k OTE.
Please get in touch for further information on this opening:
Doug.firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 208 123 0192