German Customer Success Manager - ERP

We are looking for a German Customer Success Manager with SAP ERP experience to join our client.

  • SaaS business specialising in SAP ERP.
  • They give businesses insight into what will happen with any changes or upgrades to their systems - a future telling machine!
  • Great track record in the Retail, Manufacturing and Mining, Oil and Gas sectors
  • Requires technical SAP ERP experience and customer facing experience
  • Deliver renewals and growth from a book of 20-25 accounts
  • About 70% of your time will be spent on onboarding, discovery, training and customer management, the other 30% on the commercial side of the position.