~S$300,000 OTE (50:50)
Founded by 3 best friends who wanted to make a difference to the world, today they employ 400 people across 3 continents from more than 30 nations who together enable over 300,000 companies around the world to develop software better, smarter, and cleaner.
The Global Account Manager focuses on upselling and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts, mainly selling into technical teams and CTOs.
How would you like to sell something that is:
- able to make a real difference?
You will need to have the existing permanent right to work in Singapore as the company is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Recipe for success:
- Proven experience and success in B2B software sales
- Enterprise-level sales experience will be an advantage
- Experience in selling into technical teams and to CTOs
- Ability to convert hot leads into revenue
- Experience managing accounts in the Indian market will be a strong advantage (but not absolutely necessary)
To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply".
Once again: Only applicants with the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship (Citizens/Permanent Residents) may be considered for the role due to local restrictions. Thank you for your understanding in advance.