Lead Full Stack PHP Software Developer (Remote)
Regarding the Position
We create and support proprietary web apps with a focus on talent management and talent acquisition for healthcare businesses and job seekers, like LinkedIn, but just for the medical field. Every application is dependent on a modern user interface and extensive, excellent data. We are phasing out our antiquated monolithic application structure.
The main duty of this role is to oversee a group of 3-5 full stack developers as they construct from scratch new products using Laravel and React.
This team not only develops new technology but also looks after the current AngularJS product.
What We Offer:
competitive base salary, Bonus, Stock Options, Medical and Dental insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
Necessary Skills that will set you apart:
- 5+ years of expertise with high-traffic websites in web architecture
- 3+ years of experience with Laravel
- 3+ years of React experience
- 5+ years of working with massive data sets in MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with DevOps on AWS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience with ElasticSearch
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and Scrum or Kanban
- 5+ years of CSS/Sass experience
Among The Responsibilities
- Take the lead in creating engaging, scalable, high-performance product features.
- Build and architect the entire stack, from front-end elements to back-end services.
- Control a group of developers who share your views and are ready and energized
Must be authorized to work in US. This position is not available on a C2C basis. Currently company is not able to provide sponsorship