Sales and Marketing Operations Manager – London/Hybrid
A data focused tech company, who are using cutting edge technology to transform the way market research and consumer insights are gathered and handled for CPG and FMCG brands globally.
- A Global company with offices in London, Lisbon, New York and Chicago
- They have created a platform directly used by consumers to generate the highest data quality, and this is then converted into actionable data via machine learning, so the brands can understand human behaviour and decision making.
- Series B funded company with plans to grow exponentially.
- Their revolutionary methodology has proven a huge hit and is trusted by brands such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
- To increase the speed to lead time, but cleaning up and creating new processes within Salesforce, Hubspot and Leandata.
- Must be salesforce admin certified or equivalent looking for (lead processing, assignment, updating objects and fields, setting up workflows, automation process etc.).
- Dealing with CMO, COO and VP of sales predominantly, supporting the Sales and marketing operations function.
- Hybrid role with 1-2 days in the London office
- Scope to grow out the Sales and Operations function, with 2 junior staff to mentor and utilise as resources.