Our HRTech SaaS client is seeking a NYC-based Presales Engineer who meets the following requirements.
- In partnership with Sales, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Attend meetings with business development managers and act as a technical expert within the sales team.
- Create and author customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensure that customer requirements align with the platform.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs in conjunction with sales teams.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Previous experience working within a technical presales position, selling to large enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS / Software systems experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- C-Level sales and support acumen (selling to HR, Head of Sales and Call Centers)
- Ability to work in the Manhattan, NY office.
- Experience selling and consulting in the areas: HR, Change Management, Performance or learning solutions is a plus