Recruitment Resourcer – Czech Republic
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally!
We are a team of 90 and growing after our most successful year to date. If you visit out our Glassdoor page, you’ll see that we’re a pretty great place to work (4.6 / 5) and value our culture enormously.
For our Digital division in the Czech Republic, we are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Resourcer to support our clients and candidate across the UK and Europe.
Our Digital team is responsible for supporting agencies and corporate teams within Search, Social, Video, e-Commerce, Digital Media, AdTech, and Analytics, hiring exceptional candidates with digital analytics, data science, paid media backgrounds.
The position offers ongoing development and training, clear career development together with a range of benefits.
About the candidate:
We are seeking for someone who is self-motivated and articulate beyond the basic requirements of the role, and proactively contribute to our organization’s growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
Ensures the smooth running of operations by maintaining dialogue throughout the candidate experience, scheduling screenings and co-ordination of calls, and providing constructive feedback.
• Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods (internal database, external, social media etc, seek out talent across a variety of online platforms)
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• Conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in and evaluate their suitability for the position
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the internal teams
• Accurate recording of candidate information on the recruitment database (CRM Management)
• Coordinate and manage Recruitment Projects
• Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
• Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
• Continued maintenance and development of Digital Marketing Database
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, what they do and their work culture and environment. More importantly their USP.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the consultant;
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
• Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
Below are some key skills:
· Drive and determination to achieve targets and objectives
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Multitasking and Project Management Skills
- Market leading commission structure
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- Travel experiences throughout the US, Europe and Asia
- Airmiles program
- Wellness initiatives
- 20 Vacation Days + bank holidays (13)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Company wide winter holiday shut down
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Sabbatical Program
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today!
Any questions please contact:
Tel: +44 203 148 9004