DACH Channel Partner Manager
2020 really made the world suddenly feel a lot larger, and it put a lot of distance between people. Fortunately, technology was up to the challenge, and with cutting edge remote access & conferencing tools, we started to bring everyone back together once again.
We’re currently working with one such vendor who is looking to continue their growth within indirect sales in the DACH region and require you be in charge of developing the GoToMarket strategy for channel partners in general across DACH. You will collaborate closely with both direct and indirect sales teams to generate pipeline and expand the partner network.
- Create and manage the whole partner ecosystem's sales and opportunity alignment duty.
- Increase partner engagement with existing and new partners, resulting in stronger relationships and increased channelsupported sales.
- Setting up new channel partners and ensuring that they are properly onboarded
- Acts as a product ambassador, promoting to the channel partner network.
- As needed, participate in sales negotiations with the sales team
This organisation is extremely employee focused, offering well-being days every month, remote working (they eat their own cooking), monthly incentives to increase the financial take-home at the end of the year, and also annual budget for extended learning & development to every employee.
Think you fit the bill?
- Native German linguistics
- 5+ years’ experience in a channel sales/marketing role
- Experience within the UCaaS/telco industry & a knowledge of key telco distributors within DACH
- Skills within creating/executing channel marketing plans
- Strong presentation skills, and comfortable presenting both internally & externally.
Salary ca. €90k base + OTE
Please get in touch if you’re interested in learning more:
+44 208 123 0192
#LI-DG1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote