Sales Development Representative $45k-$47k + Commission
Our client is a customer experience platform that enables users to discover, attract, and engage customers, as well as connect to social data. They are looking to build out their U.S presence and bring on an experienced Sales Development Rep to join their NY office and maintain an assigned pipeline of new business prospects.
- Strong written communication skills
- Has worked throughout school / college. Preferably in a related role, but not required
- Graduate experience in a new business generation / recruitment role is an advantage. 6 months to 2 years maximum
- Cold calling experience an advantage (including phonathons / charity work)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines