At Zoomdata, we recognize that today’s “big data” is tomorrow’s normal data, and it shouldn’t take a data scientist to make it useful. Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing billions of records in the blink of an eye. We turn data into perspective, and empower our customers to fully realize the potential of their evolving, real time analytics.
Zoomdata is growing rapidly and needs your help. This is a great opportunity to craft how the world’s largest organizations build the next generation of enterprise data architectures.
We strive to build an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy coming to work every single day.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a consistent quota achiever to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience selling complex software. You should have a track record of over achievement in acquisition with the ability to drive high levels of activity leveraging our extensive partner network and inside sales teams colleagues.
The ideal candidate is a proven hunter, thrives in a team selling model, and can sell in a consultative manner.
You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including, and not limited to:
- Development and execution of sales plans to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned territory following the company methodology for the sales process
- Managing customer sales process within a high touch channel mode
- Leveraging channels and our robust partner ecosystem to build sales volume
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining high integrity
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification (MEDDIC, SPIN, etc…), and accurately recording in SFDC, while achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition, upsells and cross-sells
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, product, engineering, and marketing regarding what you’re hearing from customers
- Aggressively hunt for new prospects using a suite of prospecting tools
- Provide customers and prospects with product demos
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership
What we value:
- Seven plus of sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quota within an Enterprise Software Sales organization
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred
- Strong track record developing, sustaining and working with channel partners as a key ingredient to success of your sales team and assigned territory
- Track record of collaborating and excelling in a team selling model
- Highly adaptive nature and ability to adjust the business/sales model as necessary to accelerate growth
- Experience with various sales methodologies (MEDDIC, SPIN, Predictable Revenue)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Zoomdata is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.