London, United Kingdom
£70,000-£100,000 plus bonus and stock options
9 months ago
with a >$300m funded Series E Communication SaaS organisation whose SVP Global Sales is on a mission to create the best-in-class Sales Enablement team. Having joined 1 year ago, this is their top priority.
- Revolutionising the employee communication space as companies are placing increased emphasis on this as part of their strategic vision.
- Over $200m in funding in the last 14 months, Pre-IPO.
- Investors that previously backed Snapchat, Twitter, Box, AppDynamics.
- Leaders across G2, Gartner, Forrester etc
- Revered SVP Global Sales based in the UK that knows how to grow a Pre-IPO organisation.
- UK is the region with major focus for growth, the team has grown from 2 AEs to 8 AEs, 8 SDRs and SDR Manager in months since the new VP UK was appointed.
- Sales Enablement specialist owning the NEMEA territory and also some global projects.
- Support the SVP Global Sales in creating a 10/10 Sales Enablement offering, bringing your own innovation and ideas.
- Working with AEs, SEs, SDRs and Partner Managers.
- The role is to facilitate the team's performance and lift the overall level of the sales team. It is not to be the subject matter expert on everything but get the experts to deliver certain training etc
The salary for this role is flexible and ranges from £70k-£100k plus bonus, stock options and a thorough benefits package.