Sales Operations Manager
Circa £70k OTE
Hybrid from England, Netherlands, or Germany
A series E funded HR technology, which has revolutionised employee communications.
- A hyper-growth SaaS business with over 700 employees worldwide, with offices in The US, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, and Canada.
- Over $200m in funding over the last year (series D and E) continuing to scale and acquire leaders within their space.
- They offer is offer a set of solutions and channels allowing businesses to communicate with anyone in their organisation, anywhere, with underlying deep analytics and security.
- Clients see a 30% increase in staff retention when using their solutions.
- Supporting the sales function across EMEA operationally by maintaining CRM systems and tech stack, pulling and analysing data and strategically planning using data insights.
- Help with the enablement or implementation of new processes.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the sales operations are running smoothly.
- Proficiency in Salesforce desired.
- Must be analytical and process driven.
If you have 1+ years in Sales Operations in a tech business then please get in touch with your CV.