London, United Kingdom
£59,000 plus stock options
5 months ago
W are working with a >$300m funded Series E Communication SaaS organisation whose SVP Global Sales is on a mission to create the best-in-class Sales Enablement, Business Processes and Sales Operations. Having joined 1 year ago, this is their top priority.
- Revolutionising the employee communication space as companies are placing increased emphasis on this as part of their strategic vision.
- Over $200m in funding in the last 14 months, Pre-IPO.
- Investors that previously backed Snapchat, Twitter, Box, AppDynamics.
- Leaders across G2, Gartner, Forrester etc
- Revered SVP Global Sales based in the UK that knows how to grow a Pre-IPO organisation.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to execute on business systems projects
- Support in vendor evaluations and system integration implementations
- Design and deploy processes that support the whole customer journey throughout all of the revenue related systems
- Build, maintain and execute on features associated to CRM.
- Build solutions in tools such as Salesforce or marketing automation tools to solve for critical business problems
- Support and maintain multiple integrations between Salesforce and related critical systems.
The salary for this role is £59,000 plus stock options and a thorough benefits package.