- Develop and deliver consulting services that support business development & demand generation.
- Strong focus on Value Realization Services consulting bookings, new revenue growth and renewal of existing consulting engagements.
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using the company's solutions.
- Focus on contact center best practices & processes.
- Analyze new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact center improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in the company's technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit.
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations to Senior Executive Sponsors
- Support the Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities for additional VRS Consulting engagements through business development & service subscription renewals.
- Minimum of 10 years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center or contact center technologies.
- Proven business development, operational excellence and client services experience in contact center industry.
- Work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit.
- Possess good knowledge on Analytics, Workforce Management, Cloud Solutions, OCR, etc
- Demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit.
- Must have experience with contact center solutions including Analytics, Workforce Management, Cloud Solutions, OCR, etc
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Multi - Domain experience with contact center Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions/processes.
- Ideal candidate to come from a top consulting firm or contact center BPO.
- Multi-industry experience – Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom
- Six Sigma, Change Management or other Process Improvement Discipline
- Expertise in contact center reporting and analytics
- Expertise in financial modeling (e.g., cashflows, TCO, ROI, breakeven analysis)