- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Anti Money Laundering solutions
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation, and issue impact analysis
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set
- Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Provide advice and business consultancy on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system, and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to the project
- Ensure all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for through the implementation of the solution.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- 5 + years of experience as a subject matter expert in product-based organizations providing financial crime and compliance and AML solutions to BFSI clients.
- Good knowledge and experience in using SQL to effectively retrieve the required data for analysis and reporting
- Business operations and risk analysis experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team-oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- CAMS certification is preferred.
Note: Only applicants with the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship (Citizens/Permanent Residents) may be considered for the role due to local restrictions. Thank you for your understanding in advance.