Sales Development Representative (Singapore)
up to S$75,000 on base + uncapped commissions
About the company:They are a leading provider of quality and compliance software - primarily for the life sciences and healthcare industries. Their platform helps over 1000 organizations achieve operational excellence across their product development life cycle with the goal of bringing life-changing products to market sooner.
About the role:
They are recruiting a Senior Sales Development Representative for their Singapore sales team. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, this vital role will work closely with the global sales and marketing teams, utilising a targeted sales approach to prospect and qualify leads for their regional sales teams.
This role has advancement potential within the organisation with promotion opportunities as the company grows.
- Chinese-language skills are mandatory as the role will primarily cover the China market
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- 1-3 years of Sales or Sales Support related experience (Technology industry preferred, but not required)
- Experience within life sciences (especially pharmaceuticals) will be a strong advantage
- Previous experience as a BDR / SDR preferred
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo a plus
Note: Only applicants who currently possess the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship (Citizens/Permanent Residents) may be considered for the role due to local restrictions. Thank you for your understanding in advance.