How have your current employer dealt with the pandemic over the past year? Are you left feeling like things could have been dealt with better?
- This cloud hosting vendor have supported a 100% remote working policy over the past 5 years, and continued their growth trajectory, continuing to hire last year and keeping their 94% growth rate going over the past 4 years in a row.
Have you been considering a move, but not sure if it’s the right time due to job security?
- This business have raised $47m in funding since 2017, support 5,000 customers globally and grew from 150 to now 210 employees in the past 12 months.
Sounds good right?
- With this continuous growth, they are looking to expand their Customer Solutions team with a US based Sols Engineer, partnering with the sales team through the sales cycle, helping them in technical focused conversations and strategy.
- You will lead all technical aspects of the sales process, through support and execute demo options directly with the client.
- Strategize with the sales team and offer suggestions and feedback to the development team to make an impact on the future of this SaaS product.
Have you got what it takes?
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture and web development workflows
- A general understanding of cloud services, whether this is AWP, GCP or Azure
- Proven experience in a client facing technical account/sales position within the web industry.
Salary is $160k base with an OTE of $200k.
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.