The salary will be circa €90k
They help B2B companies to transform sales strategies into frictionless buying experiences using their DXP.
- A global company HQ'd in Oslo with a global presence. 2 offices in Germany in Cologne/Munich. Ad hoc travel to an office a handful of times per year required.
- An enabler for B2B companies to adapt their sales strategies to changing markets’ needs and conditions.
- They help businesses find the right mix of sales channels for their business, and help position their strategies to accelerate sales and increase growth with seamless customer experiences.
- A technical salesperson who will support the sales process during discovery calls and demo’s.
- Build tailored demo’s for prospects.
- Help develop internal processes to automate the selling process.
- Covering the DACH market, based in Germany and speaking Native German, with English proficiency too.
- Working knowledge of eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish and/or Symfony framework
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line
- Revision control source code repositories (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
If you have 3+ years in a technical role, and are interested in being client facing then we would love to hear from you!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org