Spanish Customer Success Director
Are you wanting to keep on the front end of the tech world?
The AI sector is currently valued at around $30b which is predicted to rise to $126b by 2025. Many of the biggest names in the tech industry have invested pretty heavily into AI, and it proves to be one of the fastest growing industries to be a part of across the globe.
Why didn’t I think of this sooner?
This might be a question you’re asking yourself right about now. This business are a leading enterprise within the AI space, founded in 2012 and growing to over 1,200 employees in this time and secured over $750m in funding. With this growth, they are looking to continue their expansion across the EMEA space and in search of a Spanish speaking Customer Success Director to join them in London.
Sounds good right?
- You will be the primary point of contact across an existing book of business through Iberia, building strong long-term relationships with key partners across all levels.
- Working on a strategic level to understand clients’ needs and identify opportunities to apply AI and advise of potential solutions.
- Work internally to identify possible up/cross-selling opportunities.
- Advise clients on how they can generate revenue through the use of AI and develop a long-term AI plan with them.
Have you got what it takes?
- Native Spanish linguistic skills
- 5 years’ experience in a senior client success related position within a tech vendor – ideally software based.
- Experience in a start-up/used to change management
- Strategic vision and a general business acumen across different verticals
Salary very open DOE – ca. £70-80k base + commission
Get in touch for an informal chat and to find out who it is we are working with, and if this would fit your expectations.
+44 208 123 0192