Are you a strategic seller who is an expert at navigating relationships with the C-level execs of Enterprise clients?
A client of ours is currently looking to bring on a Strategic Account Manager that can manage the relationship and grow the revenue with 5 key accounts. They are a leader in the UX software space and recently announced a new round of funding that values them near the $1B mark.
If this seems like an opportunity that aligns with your experience, check out the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of selling SaaS at the Enterprise level (Fortune 1000 and above)
- Understanding of research services
- Ability to challenge and coach existing customers
- Currently or previously held to both an upsell quota and a renewal % KPI.
- Experience with carrying 7 figure quotas and closing 6-7 figure deals
- Deep interest in the UX space and how the solutions can lead your customers to a stronger relationship with their customers
This role offers an extremely competitive compensation package, in the $300k+ OTE range.
Apply to the posting and reach out to email@example.com with an updated resume.