Support Engineering Manager – Indianapolis
As the manager of our expanding team in Support Engineering, you will oversee their distribution among our hubs. You’ll collaborate closely with product management and engineering groups to guarantee we create the best software we can for our translators.
We are seeking applicants who are committed to sustaining a high bar for support engineering. As the business expands, you'll need to be willing to experiment and iterate on processes. Additionally, you'll be closely collaborating with your team, so you'll also need to be sympathetic, encouraging, and enthusiastic about teaching.
This position will operate remotely out of Indianapolis, with a possibility of the company establishes an office premises, after which you will have hybrid options.
Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Monthly stipend to customize benefits
Ensure that your team's OKRs, SLAs, and quality metrics are measurable, own them, and implement them until outstanding product outcomes are achieved.
Through your interactions, you will mentor your team to help them advance professionally beyond the Support Engineer role and accomplish their goals.
You continually improve our customer service procedures to gain a competitive edge making sure that there is a quick and effective feedback loop from the customer to the engineering team.
As the team's point of contact, you work with employees across the whole organization and effectively communicate the support team's vision to the company and clients.
Candidates will have:
- 2+ years as a manager in Technical Support, Support Engineering, or other relevant domain within a software organization.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer base to offer input with product improvements.
- Ability to manage and execute projects through cross-functional collaboration and organizational influence.
- SQL query ability required, ideally knowledge of Python scripting.
- Minimum of a BA. BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred
Must be authorized to work in US. This position is not available on a C2C basis. Currently company is not able to provide sponsorship.