SVP Global Partners
In this position you will collaborate with management in Sales, Marketing, Product, and AI Projects to drive revenue through partner channels and will ensure partners are enabled and trained with the tools they need to be successful. The SVP of Global Partners will build and lead a team of channel mangers.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have solid proof of developing partners ecosystems in the Software industry and demonstrated experience establishing a network of global resellers. You have good relationships and a portfolio of contact with large enterprise companies. You are an experienced partner and channel leader that can focus on relationships that drive upmarket revenue.
- Build and execute Partner Program to ensure the ongoing development of strong relationships.
- Identify, develop and manage global strategic partnerships with world-wide service partners and resellers
- Lead the joint partner planning process to develop performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships
- Identify, evangelize and cultivate proposed new partnerships.
- Manage results with partner companies through regular governance processes.
- Build a global team focused on channels and partnerships
- 8-10 years’ experience as a global enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated experience establishing a network of global resellers.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales in a high-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with negotiating large and complex partnership deals
- Extensive knowledge of system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Strong business acumen and capability to develop strategic plans and execute tactically with partners across geography, vertical and horizontal practices