Do you want to make a difference in people lives?
Do you have a passion for the health and wellness industry?
Our client is an awarding-winning technology health platform who are looking for a UK Country Manager to join their team based in London, United Kingdom.
Our client is looking for an experienced market leader to play a pivotal role in building the business in the UK. As a founding member of the UK team, you will play a key role in setting the region’s strategy and helping to build the right team to execute on it. We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in the UK.
This is a senior and cross-functional leadership role with a challenging but rewarding combination of business development, product strategy, strategic thinking, and marketing. The Country Manager is expected to tailor product features to the British market and to oversee the development and execution of the regional strategy and work with key stakeholders across marketing, product features and engineering. Setting the right goals, building out a strong team, making the right trade-offs, and effectively allocating resources across the business will be critical to achieve success.
- You have at least 6 years of experience ideally in a start-up and/ or experience working for a global company.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a Country or Regional Country Manager role or equivalent Strategic/Operations role with a focus on the UK.
- Data affinity - especially Looker & SQL skills and prior A/B testing or product experimentation experience is a plus!
- You have a proven track record of successfully scaling up and running metrics-driven operations including building out teams.
- You love data and metrics-based experimentation, measurement, and analysis.
- You collaborate effectively, build trust, and drive results with many varied stakeholders across coaching, product, and international teams.
- You will own and oversee the growth of the business in the UK and act as the key point of contact for the market.
- You will develop the strategic point of view on product and growth strategy for the UK market.
- You will work cross-functionally with product, strategy, marketing, growth and operations to deliver results against ambitious targets.
- You will build out a small team of local talent to support the entrance into the new region.
- You will prioritise tasks with data-driven decision making & deliver strong business cases to secure internal resources.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive