Web Analyst / Analytics eCommerce Controller based in Northern Germany
My client are a leading international eCommerce and retail business, well known across the DACH and European market, who are looking to strengthen their already highly developed and successful Online & eCommerce Marketing team, with the addition of an experienced Web Analyst to be responsible for all online projects within a B2C focused business, in order to increase the User experience and customer satisfaction.
- Develop analytical concepts for user interaction and customer journey, given your advice for actions to improve this
- Analysis within development projects in order to assist with the optimisation of the website and online customer experience.
- Continuous development analysis for the website
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a Digital Analyst role
- Experience within the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, or Webtrekk
- A university level degree within either Computer Sciences or Mathematics.
- Experience within an ecommerce focused business, and an understanding within the effects of effective marketing
- An understanding with SQL, and also Tag Management systems
- Fluent English required, with German and other European languages being highly beneficial
My client offer the chance to join a high performing growing team, in a professional working environment. They are highly focused towards their employees and offer a highly competitive remuneration package, and many company benefits to accompany. The inter-departments are made up of highly motivated teams and committed individuals.
For further information, please contact:
Digital Recruitment Director