- Up to $180,000 on base + bonuses
A leading cloud-based solution provider that simplifies complex enterprise decisions and helps employers maximise their return on investment using a combination of AI and analytics. They provide solutions around HR and Finance to create success for organisation.
- Be an expert in the FP&A practice to support organisation in their calculation and modelling
- Provide consultation and implementation of Workday Adaptive Planning to clients
- Participate in all stages of the project, from presales, planning, design to implementation of Workday Adaptive and Workday Financial applications
- Provide expertise and proactively recommend personalised solutions using Workday best practices
- If applicable, coach and coordinate with team members to execute the same standard
- Contribute and build the company's Workday ecosystem
If you are/have:
- Any EPM implementation and/or consulting background
- Hands-on experience with Workday will be highly advantageous
- Proactive in assessing client needs and providing recommendations
- Able to manage concurrent projects
- Strong presentation, communication and consultative skills to guide discussions
For more information: email@example.com
Note: Only applicants who currently possess the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship may be considered for the role due to local restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.