The Account Executive (Named Accounts) is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the company’s product portfolio from the competition. The Account Executive (Named Accounts) is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing the company’s competitors from historically aligned companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate the company’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including “C” level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering, and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between the company and the customer.
Requirements and Competencies:
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales in technology company selling complex software solutions to regional customers, preferably with Customer Experience industry experience. Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Possess Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of the company’s solutions
- Close the deal, identify the opportunity, get the commitment, and drive all relevant actions. Also, focus on creating and keeping momentum until deal is closed. Show flexibility when bringing plan to reality and make changes on the spot when needed.
- Work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer and the company’s eco-systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company’s portfolio and relevant markets, and confidently speak in detail regarding all the company’s products while working in deep collaboration, when necessary, with the functional, industry or technical partners and establish/maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
- Degree from an accredited university.
The company is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of the company to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, colour, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
Note: Only applicants with the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship (Citizens/Permanent Residents) may be considered for the role due to local restrictions. Thank you for your understanding in advance.