Our client is seeking for a Digital Solution Consultant that can excite potential clients on comprehensive digital portfolio. A successful Digital Solution Consultant will engage with prospects to discover their goals and business drivers, and then creatively create a solution to satisfy the ever-increasing demands of their Digital Engagement requirements. This role will provide focused sales assistance to the Enterprise and SMB sales teams.
- Proactively identifying and addressing our customer's technical needs and objections to drive new sales, and existing account expansion.
- SME in digital customer experience technologies and solutioning who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions and journeys.
- Architect how the customer interactions and journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings.
- Collaborate with the various Enterprise and Customer Service functions to define roadmaps, architecture, and technology selection.
- Define, design, implement and manage a suite of high-quality, robust, and scalable digital CX platforms & capabilities to achieve the CX vision.
- Partner with business stakeholders and product owners in understanding business needs/priorities and coordinate the efforts to deploy the solutions
- Translate business requirements and break down component of the features and functionalities into clear technical specifications for Agile development team
- Track record of operational business impact: has successfully led/designed large scale, global transformation programs, with demonstrated return on investment
- Create service blueprints, user flows, and storyboards to identify customer interaction points across channels
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 8+ years of architecture skills in designing digital customer experience solutions on web, social and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in digital trends such as DXP, CMS, WEM, CRM, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a single customer journey.
- Strong understanding of CX processes and data driven decisioning concepts
- Proven track record of driving changes in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers
- Knowledge of working with API integrations