$120,000 OTE (60/40)
An enterprise learning platform that delivers online training and talent solutions to prepare organisations for the future of work and overcome critical skill gaps.
With more recognition that people are the best assets, their aim is to enable more organisation to unlock the potential in their employees.
- Manage and priortise high volume of accounts
- Develop and qualify revenue opportunities
- Generate new qualified leads
- Build relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- In a professional sales capacity for least 1 year
- Able to connect with all levels at an organisation
- Able to work as part of a global team and independently as a remote team member
- Consistent in achieving your sales numbers
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applicants who currently possess the right to work in Australia without visa sponsorship may be considered for the role due to local restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.