Senior Demand Generation Manager
Have you enjoyed the remote working set up of recent months?
So many businesses are still in two minds about whether to return to office or not; others have decided to return to office as soon as possible without any remote working possibilities – but speaking on a candidate level, it’s clear how much people appreciate the remote/flexible set-up.
This business is remote first, and have held this setup since inception, 10 years ago – so no fear of being told to return to the office and deal with the 2-hour commute on Monday morning.
Sounds good, but what does the company do?
Good question, they’re a Social Media Management platform, who provide a full solution for all your social marketing needs. They’ve seen 78% growth over the past 2 years, received over $18m in funding and currently scaling across EMEA & Northern America.
What will I do?
- Create & execute their demand gen strategies.
- Developing forecasts & evaluating budget levels across campaigns
- Strategize for the acquisition & nurture of leads to drive awareness across all channels.
- Analyse with exec’s internally on new & nurtured lead performance results.
Do I fit the bill?
- Ca. 6 years’ experience in a Demand Gen/Campaign Marketing role with a focus on lead generation/revenue growth
- Proven track record of customer acquisition through digital activity
- Crosschannel experience, primary focus on SEO, ad retargeting, display & email.
Salary is looking at ca. £60,000 – £70,000
If you’re interested in further information or a quick chat, please get in touch:
Doug.email@example.com | +44 208 123 0192